Open Education Training Week
Infographic about course participants
The OpenMed Training Week in Torino represent the first phase of the OpenMed course “Open Education: fundamentals and approaches. A learning journey to open up teaching in higher education”, pre-announced here. All participants to the pilot phase of the course are expected to participate.
The week will aim at:
- Introducing the course to the participants
- Delivering introductory lectures on all modules
- Facilitating the identification of project works by all learners
- Start working in groups on the course themes and on the project works
Following the Training Week, the online part of the course will start, during which learners will go through the modules, run the modules activities and develop their project works until March 2018.
25-29 September 2017
The OpenMed Open Education Training Week will be organized and hosted by Politecnico di Torino (Italy).
Room 5D – 3rd floor
Corso Duca degli Abruzzi, 24 – Torino
Every day is a day for building confidence in opening up education, being inspired to try new things, learn about open education related initiatives in different countries, and create new communities.
The programme structure is available here
The detailed agenda is available here
The list of participants is available here
Participants will be hosted at one of the University residences:
- Guidebook (edited by Daniele Speciale, Politecnico di Torino)
Lunches and coffee breaks will be offered every day from September 25 to September 29.
During your stay in Italy you might like to practice a new language. Here you can find some words to start with!
- Monday, Sep-25: City Tour with the bus “City Sightseeing”
- Tuesday, Sep-26: Social Dinner at Ristorante Pizzeria “Quattro soldi” (Address: Corso Castelfidardo 7)
- Wednesday, Sep-27: Guided Tour at National Museum of Cinema
- Friday, Sept-29 (starting at 5:00 pm): European Researchers’ Night 2017
More about the European Researchers’ Night
The European Researchers’ Nights are events dedicated to popular science and fun learning. They are a unique opportunity to meet researchers, talk to them, and find out what they really do for society, in interactive and engaging ways.
The European Researchers’ Night takes place every year all over Europe and in neighbouring countries the last Friday of September. This year, the events will take place on Friday 29 September in over 300 cities. The events are supported by the European Commission as part of the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions, which is an EU funding programme to boost the careers of researchers.
- Formación de formadores en educación abierta en el Mediterráneo
- Encuentro del proyecto ‘OpenMed’ en Turín
- Il Poli ospita l’Open Education Training week
- A Torino l’ Open Education Training Week: educazione aperta e democratica
- Nexa Center for Interne & Society at the Open Education training week 2017
- Educazione aperta e più democratica: a Torino l’Open Education Training Week
- [OER World Map] Open Education Training Week
Photos & Videos
Politecnico di Torino