Open Education Day – Morocco OER Strategy Forum
6th-7th December 2016
in collaboration with
The Morocco OER Strategy Forum is a national seminar aimed at gathering together educators and managers from higher education institutions in Morocco, expected to share information about open education and provide opinions and inputs on the OER Agenda and local roadmap(s).
In addition to Cadi Ayyad and Ibn Zohr universities, other public and private Moroccan universities, Higher Council for Education, Ministries of National and Higher Education, professional bodies in charge of Open Education, are invited to debate and review during this seminar experiences that exist locally or at national level.
During the event, participants are offered the opportunity to know more about the activities and first results of the OpenMed project, and to debate Open Education initiatives and strategies in an Euro-Mediterranean context.
The Programme can be downloaded as a PDF document
6th December 2016, 9:00-17:00
7th December 2016, 9:00-17:00 (internal follow-up meeting)
Cadi Ayyad University, Morocco
Av. Abdelkerim Khattabi
Marrakech – CP 4000, Morocco
- Petition to support Morocco in achieving the vision of Open Education: the OER Morocco Declaration
- Institutional Webpage
- Presentation of the Open Education Day in Morocco
- Compendium of Case Studies of Open Education in the Mediterranean
- OER Regional Agenda for the South-Mediterranean Unviersities (open revision)
How to participate
Participants can freely join at the venue posted above. Feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you will participate or to ask for further information.
On social media we will be using the hashtag #openmedproject feel free to join the conversation there as well.
If you can not make it to Marrakech, we invite you to contribute to the Open Revision of the OER Regional Agenda:
Bouchra LEBZAR, Cadi Ayyad University
Abderrahim FEKARI, Cadi Ayyad University
Khalid BERRADA, Cadi Ayyad University <email@example.com>
General Inquiries <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Recursos educativos abiertos en el proyecto OpenMed
- Open Education allows University to be relevant, and to remain relevant
- Yes We Can Inchallah: Morocco OER Strategy Forum
- Le bottom-up approche. La déclaration du Maroc
- 50 shades of openness