Published on: 11 October 2016 - 10:29 am
OER Workhsop during the UNIMED General Assembly 2016
On Friday 21st October 2016 from 3:00 to 5:00 PM, we will run an OE-related workshop within the UNIMED General Assembly 2016.
This 2-hours workshop, aims to:
- share and discuss strategies of OER adoption in higher education, drawing on examples from different institutional contexts;
- present and discuss the OpenMed OER Regional Agenda for the South-Mediterranean region.
The workshop is articulated around presentations of the latest development of the OpenMed project, and of other OE-related initiatives, such as the MOOQ and the MOOC-maker projects. It will also leave room for discussion and exchange of ideas among participants about Open Education strategies in higher education in Europe and South-Mediterranean countries.
The workshop constitutes an opportunity to support the development of Euro-Mediterranean cooperation, while providing productive feedback in the expansion and consolidation of the Open Education movement.
The participation in the workshop can be particularly useful for those interested in:
- understanding the scope and impact of Open Education and OER in Higher Education
- learning about the current stage and achievements of the OpenMed international network
- engage in the forthcoming OpenMed activities, for the definition of a OER Regional Strategy for the South-Mediterranean and local/institutional action plans.
Sapienza University of Rome
Rectorate, Aula Magna
Piazzale della Minerva, Rome, Italy