Published on: 9 October 2017 - 3:08 pm
As part of the OpenMed course, we are organizing five webinars on different aspects of Open Education and OER, with international leaders in the field. These events are open to everyone and will be recorded.
- October, 10: Webinar M1: Introducing Openness in Education
- October, 25: Webinar M2. Open Licensing and Copyright in Education
- November, 7: Webinar M3. Opening Up Education through OER and MOOC
- November, 21: Webinar M4. Localising OER and MOOC
- December, 5: Webinar M5. Open Educational Practices
How to participate
The webinars will run on Adobe Connect at the following URL:
Participation is free of charge.