The OpenMed outputs and course contents are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This means that
You are free to:
- Share: copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt: remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially
You may do so for any purpose, even commercially. However, you must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain
- The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
“This work” by OpenMed is licensed under CC BY 4.0
You can use Attribution Builder to build attributio