Course approach and phases
In order to run the course, you are recommended to establish a Local Learning Circle within your university. The circle is composed of your selected learners and is coordinated by one or two Local Facilitators, who are professors from your university who will be in charge of organising meetings, supporting learners, assessing activities.
- The OpenMed Facilitator is the cornerstone of the course. He/she is:
- The person to help the student to find the solutions to their problems
- A motivator, inspiring willingness to learn and curiosity
- A supporter to increase the level of awareness and critical reflection
- Both proactive and reactive (to give some room to the student to learn and choose and be proactive themselves)
- More specification on Learning Circles and Facilitators are provided here.
The course is composed of three phases: